Winnersbazar is a marketplace where you can sell all kinds of legal goods or products around Bangladesh. We want to make sure that you and your buyers have a positive experience on Winnersbazar. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a seller.
1. Selling Basics
Keeping in mind these basic requirements will set you up for success on Winnersbazar.
a. What can be sold on Winnersbazar
- Winnersbazar is a unique marketplace. Buyers come here to purchase items that they might not find anywhere else. Everything is listed for sale on Winnersbazar.
- All listings are available for purchase at a set price.
- If you are using photographs of previous work with options for customization (like color choices), it is clear in your description that the photos shown are just examples.
b. What Can't be Sold on Winnersbazar
- Adult Material which includes pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery, and other media); escort or prostitution services.
- Alcohol including alcoholic beverages such as beer, liquor, wine, or champagne).
- Hacking and cracking materials include manuals, how-to guides, information, or equipment enabling illegal access to software, servers, or other protected property.
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia include illegal drugs and drug accessories, including herbal drugs like salvia and magic mushrooms.
- Brand Name Misuse.
- Any other product or service which is not in compliance with all the applicable laws and regulations whether federal, state, local, or international including the laws of Bangladesh.
Also, keep in mind that members may flag listings that appear to violate our policies for Winnersbazar's review. Winnersbazar may remove any listings that violate our policies. Winnersbazar may also suspend or terminate your account for any violations. You’ll still be on the hook to pay any outstanding fees on your Winnersbazar statement.
c. Seller Standards
- By listing a product for sale on Winnersbazar you understand and agree that you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the products you list for sale, including any required labels and warnings. Winnersbazar assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labeling, or content of your listings.
2. Meeting Service Level Standards
As a seller, you must provide great customer service and maintain trust with your buyers. These requirements are called our Seller Service Level Standards. Winnersbazar may reach out to you if your shop fails to meet Winnersbazar's Seller Service Level Standards.
By selling on Winnersbazar, you agree to:
- Honor your shipping and processing times. Sellers are obligated to ship an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner unless there is an exceptional circumstance. Please be aware that legal requirements for shipping times vary by your location.
- Respond to Messages in a timely manner.
- Honor the commitments you make in your shop policies.
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you can’t reach a resolution, Winnersbazar can help through our case system.
3. Selling Policies and Seller Code of Conduct
All sellers are expected to adhere to the following policies when listing products on Winnersbazar. Seller offenses and prohibited content can result in the suspension of your Winnersbazar account.
Seller code of conduct
This policy requires that sellers act fairly and honestly on Winnersbazar to ensure a safe buying and selling experience. All sellers must:
- Provide accurate information to Winnersbazar and our customers at all times.
- Not attempt to damage or abuse another Seller, their listings, or ratings.
- Not attempt to influence customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews.
- Not send unsolicited or inappropriate communications.
- Not contact customers except through Buyer-Seller Messaging.
- Not attempt to circumvent the Winnersbazar sales process.
a. Seller Protection
Winnersbazar also provides limited protection to sellers who meet the requirements of our Seller Protection Program.
b. Customer Information
If you receive customer information such as addresses or phone numbers to fulfill orders, you may use that information only to fulfill orders and must delete it after the order has been processed. You may not use customer information to contact customers (except through Buyer-Seller Messaging) or share it with any third party.